This event was submitted to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) and is awaiting CME approval.
SIU ACADEMY BENCH TO BEDSIDE URO-ONCOLOGY GU CANCER TRIAD
7 November 0800-1130 AM EST – Bladder & Kidney Cancers
8 November 0800-1100 AM EST – Prostate Cancer
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of various treatment options across the treatment continuum in BCa, RCC, and PCa.
- Discuss strategies for managing oligometastatic disease.
- Evaluate the role of imaging or biomarkers vs. biopsy in active surveillance for localized prostate cancer.
- Discuss strategies to identify and manage adverse events related to immunotherapy.
- Evaluate the role of immunotherapy vs. VEGF-targeted therapies for RCC.
- Discuss the importance of personalised medicine, based on costs and patient preference, while minimizing toxicity and maximising efficacy.
Scientific Programme Committee
- Peter Black (Chair), Canada
- Christopher Evans, United States
- Peter Hammerer, Germany
- Simon Tanguay, Canada
- Jason Abel, United States
- Arjun Balar, United States
- Alberto Bossi, France
- Marc Dall’Era, United States
- Alex de la Taille, France
- Shin Egawa, Japan
- Martin Gleave, Canada
- Karim Fizazi, France
- Kilian Gust, Austria
- Jose Karam, United States
- Wassim Kassouf, Canada
- Christian Kollmannsberger, Canada
- Dan Lin, United States
- Axel Merseburger, Germany
- Todd Morgan, United States
- Peter Mulders, The Netherlands
- Thomas Powles, United Kingdom
- Brian Rini, United States
- Morgan Roupret, France
- Fred Saad, Canada
- Srikala Sridhar, Canada
- Derya Tilki, Germany
- Tilman Todenhöfer, Germany
- Hiro Uemura, Japan
More information: https://www.siu-urology.org/events/b2bgu2020
Welcome Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmfzeY1IsDQ&t