Feature Articles Guildelines
- The title/outline of article will be agreed between Editor and Contributor.
- All text prepared will be original and will not have been previously published.
- The article will be scheduled to appear in a particular issue but no guarantees can be given in this respect.
- The contribution is non remunerable.
- The Editor reserves the right to alter or amend the contribution. Should any amendments result in drastic alterations to the article the Editor will return the article for reconsideration by the Contributor.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding. No undue correspondence will be entered into.
- Pinpoint Scotland Ltd retains the copyright of any article submitted to the magazine upon author approval of the final proof and publication of the article within the magazine.
- Pinpoint Scotland Ltd reserve the right to feature any editorial contribution, including photographs, on their current or future websites, digital versions and social media platforms.
- 2,000 words with 2 illustrations/photos and approximately 10 references.
- 2,300 words without illustrations/photos and approximately 10 references.
- If different from the above, please advise Jennifer Fallon.
- Take Home Message – short list of the 4-6 most important points from the article.
- References to be in following format: Noroozian M, Cohan RH, Caoili EM, Cowan NC, Ellis JH. Multislice CT urography: state of the art. Journal of Radiology 2004;77:74-86.
- Hot quote from the text (optional).
- Further reading list (optional).
- Website recommendations (optional).
- All images should be originals. If images have been reproduced from other publications/sources please inform Jennifer Fallon as permission must be sought from the original publishers.
- Emailed to Jennifer Fallon as .jpg files at 300dpi.
- Indicate where the picture should be cropped, if necessary.
- Include a caption.
Biographical information for all authors
- Head & shoulders picture.
- Biodata (full name, job title, place of work and any other relevant data i.e. areas of professional interest).
- Correspondence address.
Format of Article to be supplied
- Microsoft Word emailed to Jennifer Fallon.